Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

RPG + Physics 'Throw" game = fun!

Excellent, excellent game.

I got it into space in eight days, an easy way to make money is to boost as high as possible and then boost as fast left or right as possible, this way you get the height multiplier and you hit as many platforms as possible. I got 33k in one run like this.

Pillage the Village Pillage the Village

Great but slightly flawed

Excellent game, I like the upgrade system as it adds the variety and dimensionality that I've come to expect of Xgenstudios. However some aspects could be changed, especially the knight unit which in my opinion needs a nerf. It "stuns" you for far too long, is practically immune to any and all magic attacks and you cannot attack it without first getting your finger chopped off as it swings at you.

EWEniverse EWEniverse

Originality is key

It's a well-made Flash adaption of a minigame from the Ratchet & Clank series, even down to the characters being sheep. That, I'll give you. Overall, a C.

However this is the opinion of a total newbie and should probably be ingored.

mofunzone responds:

Indeed, thanks for the honest review :)

Kramer Hentai Adventure 3 Kramer Hentai Adventure 3

Kudos.

Well, despite not liking the majority of this submission, I HAVE to give you Kudos for making a reference to one of my favorite childhood games at the end. Silver-haired zombies and children wielding frisbees!

MessYouUpMac responds:

You do know that Friday the 13th is one of the worst games of all time, right?

Happy holidays.

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=1raUvGNbZFg

Watch it. You'll thank me.