[KK] Bbq Noodles [KK] Bbq Noodles

A better KK movie

I'd have to say that this is a fairly strange submission. You've got some style down pat, but a handful of poorly-drawn characters really brought it down. Remember, any artist is only as good as his worst painting, spending a lot of time on some things is not good if you are neglecting the others!

I'm still confused as to why you collaborate to churn out so many animations, great submissions come by skill and not chance.

This, of course, is coming from a man with no Flash Mx experience and should probably be ingored.

Magyar responds:

I don't have any Flash MX experience either... I got flash 8 experience though.

[KK] Scrooge McDuck Colab [KK] Scrooge McDuck Colab

This was a collab?

I found it kind of strange that a collaboration was needed for this. Spend a little bit more time on your animations and maybe you'd get a higher score.

KatnipKitten responds:

meh

The Grenade 2006 The Grenade 2006

Just not good...

The Good: Nice concept. I will always hold an appreciation for the ironically macrabe, and this Stick Death brings me just that. The song was pretty good, but unless you composed it yourself I can't credit you with that.

The Bad: I almost saw the ending coming. It was all too predictable, and the name of "The Project" could more appropriately be called "Aah! Grenade!"

The Ugly: The animation was choppy. You tried to create a unique style with the text bubbles (showing an exclamation point and a grenade instead of text), however, this style was inconsistent and made the movie awkward. I also noticed you have some rather cliche Anime-style expressions, such as "Giant-Sweat-Drop" and "Painfully-Overused-(-_-)-Emoticon".

Try Harder!
-Karded

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

RPG + Physics 'Throw" game = fun!

Excellent, excellent game.

I got it into space in eight days, an easy way to make money is to boost as high as possible and then boost as fast left or right as possible, this way you get the height multiplier and you hit as many platforms as possible. I got 33k in one run like this.

Pillage the Village Pillage the Village

Great but slightly flawed

Excellent game, I like the upgrade system as it adds the variety and dimensionality that I've come to expect of Xgenstudios. However some aspects could be changed, especially the knight unit which in my opinion needs a nerf. It "stuns" you for far too long, is practically immune to any and all magic attacks and you cannot attack it without first getting your finger chopped off as it swings at you.

EWEniverse EWEniverse

Originality is key

It's a well-made Flash adaption of a minigame from the Ratchet & Clank series, even down to the characters being sheep. That, I'll give you. Overall, a C.

However this is the opinion of a total newbie and should probably be ingored.

mofunzone responds:

Indeed, thanks for the honest review :)